01 August 2018

July in Reveiw

June, July are the only full months I get to step away from the office. I get a break here and there throughout the year, but to get 2 months back to back for me time is great. What do I do with this time? I visit family, I reconnect with friends, and I recharge my batteries.

I went on a few day hikes and night walks with my camera. I also found the time to finish a few books that I had been snacking on. Most of these months were spent in a chair staring at the sky thinking about my future as a coach and what 40 will bring. I finished my editing project from my trip to Vietnam with BIP. Now I can work on highlight film for the entire trip.

I've been looking at finding a place where I can live on a houseboat or off grid and still coach volleyball for a living. We'll see how that goes. August is for Preseason. I will try to write again when classes begin. Until then. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment