06 June 2011

New to PA, time for a new blog.

I started this blog to share my stories with the world. I'm not good about writing on a set schedule. My life is not dramatic or interesting by any means. But there are times where I find myself in awkward and comical situations. I have a collection of anecdotes from the last 10 years or so and I will revisit them on days where I haven't written in awhile or have zero interesting things to post. My memory fails me sometimes so this blog also serves to chronicle my misfortunes and triumphs. For your reference: I'm 5-1, and will make jokes about my height and others, for instance I love getting items off the top shelf for people because it makes me feel tall. I'm extremely handy. I have many epic saves to my name due to my resourcefulness. Not quite MacGyver, but I don't have ten thumbs either. I coach volleyball and love every minute of it. I love technology and try my best to stay current. I consider myself a well rounded geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment