30 May 2018

And Now For Something Different

If you haven't noticed, I'm no longer coaching in Erie, PA. I started my post at The College of Wooster in August 2016 and have been there ever since. I've traveled to Scotland with our team in January 2017. In May 2017, I was asked to Head Coach with Beyond Sports Tours in Costa Rica. Those trips were great fun and I have many fond memories of the athletes and those countries. Between moving and starting a new job I'm so far behind on blogging, that I've decided instead of playing catch up I'll renew my fervor for writing by sharing with my most recent trip to Vietnam with Bring It Promotions as an assistant coach for the 2018 Binh Dien Cup. I still journal daily, and will try my best to update weekly with tales of wit and woe.




No comments:

Post a Comment